How do I make a booking?
- Simply send us your contact details from out contact us page and will be in touch within 1 – 2 working hours.
How will I know my booking is confirmed
- Once your booking fee has been received, you will receive a confirmation email confirming booking
Teen makeup parties.
What does a teen makeup and hair party include?
- 1 or 2 makeup artists/therapists will attend the party depending on size they will come fully equipped to you home or venue, Twisted Vanity provides all high end makeup using all the top brands, robes, professional makeup chair, professional ring light, pop up nail bar for add on treatments such as nail painting, mirrors , professional and salon grade hair products and styling heated tools, high end perfume, non alcoholic fizz and plastic champagne flutes. Party bags can be added at an extra cost.
How long does a party last for?
- Usually 2 hours but increased numbers will increase party times.
Are all Makeup artists / therapists qualified and insured?
- Yes! Twisted vanity prides it self on delivering the best, all members of the team are fully qualified and insured all documents can be seen on request.
What makeup is used?
- We use all trusted brands and are purchased from reputable retailers, you can find a list of product brands we use in the about us page.
Will images be used on social media?
- At the time of booking an email will be sent to you to sign confirming treatment and image use on social media, if this is not signed then images will not be used. Data protection is high priority here at Twisted Vanity and no third party will be used.
How do I book a ladies pamper party/hen/baby shower and what treatments are available?
- Simply fill out the contact us email and we will get back to you confirming your date and time, from there we can confirm your party numbers and treatments and give you a tailored quote from our treatment list.
What products are used for ladies pamper parties?
- All products are salon grade and purchased from reputable retailers.
What if someone in my party cancels?
- As long as 24 hours notice has been given the party members treatments will not be charged however the booking fee will not be returned.
What time will you arrive?
- Up to 30 mins before party booking time, and 30 mins put down.
What comes in the party bags?
- All bags are tailor made and will be discussed at time of the booking.
Do you provide music?
- Unfortunately no, as we do not hold a music licence.
Do you accept cheques?
- Unfortunately no, we only accept bank transfers for booking fees and cash on completion party/ makeup/treatments.
My house isn’t very big or easy accessible!
- Please let us know when booking so we are able to accommodate appropriately.
- All bookings are subject to a non refundable booking fee.
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellations.
- Outstanding balances are to be paid in full by cash at the end of treatments and parties.
- Some postcodes will incur a surcharge for travel.
- All parking fees if applicable will be added to out standing balance.
- Artists/therapists need access to power points.
Your party/treatment is not confirmed unless the booking fee has been received and a confirmation email has been received.